Home Grade 7 myclassroom Shop Freebie TeachersPayTeachers Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email Image Map

August 29, 2020

 

Planboard 

Keeping a supply binder was exhausting, and needless to say, when I was away, I had to constantly recreate my timetable on a .doc to e-mail to my admin. 

I discovered Planboard two years ago and it has been absolutely a lifesaver. I'm able to create a 5 day cycle, input my schedule, and plan my lessons with their follow - ups without having to flip through pages. And on the days that i'm off, I can save my lesson plan as a .pdf, right off the website and e-mail  it to my admin. 

Did I mention, you have a notepad on each page to record any important memos! It's where I stored all my passwords! 

Check it out here! Or watch the video below as an introduction! 


No comments:

Post a Comment